Thursday, August 25, 2005

Welcome Halo 2 Clan!!

So, here it is. The blog of Mormons R Us. I hope that you guys will come here often, as I will try to be putting out updates for the Clan, and cool stuff that I hope you enjoy. And, Chick Magnet CJ, also known as "Kirby, because Kirby is cool,", will be hopefully posting here as well when I do not get the chance. And, he can bring in his own level of enjoyment.

So, you guys can post a comment after each of these posts, and we would love to hear from you. Just remember, no swearing or stuff like that, since we are all Mormons here. Hopefully, we can get together a couple times a week and have some clan matches, and maybe help each other out a little bit. And if Chick Magnet or I see something we like in one of you, we may just give you a promotion, and maybe let you post here as well. And at the moment, I feel that if you have a relative who was up there in the church, like Brigham Young was your great great great great great uncle or something, that doesn't give you promotional status. Only your ability to play and how nice of a person you are will. But, that may someday change.

Well, if you guys would just leave a comment here, or send Chick Magnet or me a message on Halo 2 telling us you came to the blog, It'd be much appreciated. And then, we can go from there on when to have some pratice sessions, to just have fun on custom games, get to know each other, and increase our skill, as well as playing in clan matches. So, hope to hear from you soon, and enjoy the blogsite.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cameron said...

Hey, this is Chick Magnet CJ and I approve of this message. Also, if any of you have any other Mormon Friends that play, let them know that we have a clan and we'll be glad to let them join. Yes, the only criteria to join is that you are mormon, and we can work from there. By the way my name is Cameron, i noticed that Allyn's name was public now and i figured mine should be too.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Allyn said...

What in blazes are these random posts? This blog like sucks. There's not much to read. It's just for the benefit of Halo 2 clan members.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home